Airborne particulate, shock loads and cramped quarters make mining one of the most punishing applications for a reducer. Hansen UniMiner industrial gearboxes excel under these conditions, thanks to a wide variety of innovative design considerations, including:
- Standard epoxy paint system withstands harsh mining environments. (Humidity-resistant coatings also available.)
- Oil Guard™ dynamic drain-back for maintaining positive lubrication of high-speed shaft.
- Grease purge-able seals, with an option for split seal retainers.
- Rugged steel-cased, filtered breather specific for dusty environments.
- Heavy-duty bearings and shafts for high overhung loads and longevity.
- Alignment-free packages for easy installation.
- Standard UniMiner prepared for 3 degrees of tilt in all directions.
- Split case design for ease of maintenance.